When IÂ'm in the gym, IÂ'm usually in my world .. a world without the noise and distractions that are sometimes in the gym. I can not hear the grunts, shouts, conversations and music playing in the gym. What I hear is my choice of songs my MP3 player. Here's what IÂ've been hearing that for the past few months .. IÂ've categorized by feelings / moods / emotions they arouse in me, And what most use.
Strange as you may think I am, I hear music play an important role in my training. They help me focus and channel my thoughts and energy on the determination and strength. Now it's just something incredible.
Feeling Good - Preschool
I always listen to what the way to the locker room at the gym, watching me prepare mentally for the rest.
- Don Henley - Boys of Summer
Psyching myself up (Wake up anger)
Used for weight training, especially when I know IÂ'm in my last match, or if you want to push me to new limits and give 101%. These songs motivate me in a negative way, but it helps, whenever I can channel my anger in my training.
- Clint Mansell - Summer Overture
- Right Now - Fort Minor
- Remember The Name - Fort Minor
- Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
- OST.Daredevil - The Man Without Fear-drowning
- OST.Daredevil - Endo-Simple Lies
- Ice Cube and Paul Oakenfold - Right Here, Right Now
- Linkin Park - One Step Closer
- Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
- Linkin Park - In the End
Psyching myself up (a good way to feel a bit)
Used for weight training, the psyche just me and put me in the mood up and be the best they can be. They donÂ't arouse anger, but it encourages a positive way.
- Aaliyah - Try Again
- Britney Spears-Toxic Â
- The Rasmus - First day of my life
- The Rasmus - In The Shadows
- Â Rasmus-Guilty
- Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
- Real McCoy - Another Night
- Daddy Yankee feat. Pitbull - Gasoline
- Lil Jon, Pitbull - Ass
- A U2-Vertigo
- Velvet Revolver - Dirty Little Thing
- Velvet Revolver - Big Machine
- Velvet Revolver - Set Me Free
- Velvet Revolver - Slither
Do not Give Up Just Yet
It is sometimes used for weight and also during the cardio. These songs put my mind in a state where I must persevere and not give up. It helps a lot, especially during cardio, when youÂ're tired and I think I can not run.
- Jay-Z & Linkin Park - Numb / Encore
- Survivor - Burning Heart
- Kenny Loggins - Top Gun - Danger Zone
- Bonnie Tyler-Holding Out For A Hero
- Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
These are songs that just put me in a good mood in general, and help me while working in my IÂ'm cardio. They help me see who has better physical level and increased confidence. This donÂ't work for me if I were lifting weights.
- Believe Me - Fort Minor
- Beyonce - Baby Boy
- Britney Spears - Pepsi World Cup
- Kevin Lyttle f. Alison Hinds - Turn Me On
- Sean Paul - We Be Burnin
- Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
- Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud
It works every time for me to relax after training
- Â Feel Robbie Williams
So, there you go. This is my world when IÂ'm in the gym. So donÂ't be crazy the next time you see someone who is too into his music which refuses even to smile at you. Nothing ITA .. Personal youÂ're its just not the same "kingdom", as in
Josh Stone, also known as DM, is the author behind the site http://www.dailymuscle.com which offers the author's personal views on real-life fitness, bodybuilding, sports nutrition, cardio, fat loss, training information, and on all things that surrounds fitness.
Celebrity Diets - Weekend Diet Secret - Fast Weight Loss!
We hope you liked our selection of britney spears workout tips, here a few more related products that might interest you;